Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bazzill Dazzle

The day after I got back from Boston, I went to Bazzill booth at the CHA show at the Anaheim Convention center to give Lindsey a lift to the airport and say hi to all the family. Ashley and I were sad not to be with everyone for this event, but Chase came first. I just snapped a couple of pictures, though I missed getting some of the family that was there in the pictures.

I have always thought my sister Marti and my daughter Lindsey were alike in so many ways. Now that they are such good friends and work together, I get my Marti news from Lindsey half the time.

The Smart Girls were at the show in force this time: Laura, Adrienne, Brooke and Rosemary. Aren't they cute!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Turns out that Lindsey doesn't have Dad's nose after all--she has Marti's. How'd that happen?

Nancy said...

Not quite the same, but there are some common genes floating around in there. I was referring to personality and great attributes as much as anything.

shel7by said...

i'm sad i didn't get to see you there. i love all those people!

Katie Price said...

There are about six people in those pictures that I love. How fun to have everyone together.