Sunday, May 18, 2008

Quick Utah Visit

When I went to Utah during Jack's stay in the hospital I shot some cute pictures I just have to post before I move on.

Halle is such a good help with Kate!


Just Lacey!


Love that Kate smile.


Just home from the hospital, but big smiles for everyone. We are happy he recovered so quickly.


Halle posing for me.

They actually look like sisters in this shot.

Jessie with her Nintendo DS.


Sunny and Riley. Look closely and you will see Riley always posing.

Alex practices piano quite a bit and it shows!


Tristan (phone in hand, of course) with a great new hair cut.

The only shot of Sage where he wasn't pulling a face.

Ashley, their nanny, with Riley and Charlie.

Sunny with Riley and Charlie; Sage popping in.

Alex with little brother Sam, just up from a nap.

No comments: