Sunday, November 21, 2010

JENNIFER IS HOW OLD?!


We celebrated Jen's birthday today.  She is so young, pretty and young at heart.  She livens up any place she is.  However, her elderly mother-in - law is beat, so I will do my little tribute in the morning.

Happy Birthday, Jen!

Uh-oh, it is now past morning and I have not gotten back to this blog until now.  So here are some of the things I love about Jen:
1.  Jen is probably tired of hearing me say she is a wonderful mother, but it is true.  From the minute Jade was born, she has totally immersed herself into being a good mother to her girls.  She spends time with them.  She teaches them.  She fills them up with love and security.  They are both wonderful young women.  I am so glad Jennifer is the mother of my granddaughters.


2.  The church is a constant in Jennifer's life.  She has tried hard to do all the things that we are counseled to do to live the gospel.  Her family have testimonies also.

3.  Most of my pictures of Jen have her with children.  She loves them and they quickly love her.  I can honestly say that sometimes when the grandkids come to visit that Jen is a better "grandma" to them than I am.  I get caught up in cooking and doing and she plays with them.



4.  Jen is a lot of fun.  We laugh more and have a better time when she is around.  Of course, we have a lot of funny stories to tell on Jen, too.  She says funny things.

5.  Jennifer is beautiful.  She always looks nice and is one of the most attractive women in any room. Her sense of style keeps her always in fashion.

6.  Jen loves my son, Adam, through thick and thin.  I am so proud of them that they continue to work and improve their marriage and understand how important their love is to the whole family.

Jen and her mom, Karen.


7.  Jen is the fun mom.  Her Young Women love her and the girls friends love being with Jen as well as with Bailey or Jade.  She always knows what's in and what's up in their lives.

8.  Jen is very health conscious.  She is dedicated to working out regularly as often as she can.  She also knows a great deal about which foods are best for us and helps her family eat healthy without be overbearing about it.

9.  Jen is a good help at our home.  On Sundays she steps in and makes the meal preparation so much easier.  She has always been a great help when it is time to clean up. She is the one to see it to the end.

10.  Jen is very smart and capable.  If she has to learn a new program for work, she sets about it on her own and masters it.  She keeps informed on the things that are important for whatever she is involved in--work, church callings, health issues, school matters, and many venues.  She has been over-qualified for about every job she has had lately, because there are so few to be had these days.  I think her employers have really gotten a deal when they hire Jennifer.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEN!  I LOVE YOU.  I HOPE THIS IS A GREAT YEAR FOR YOU.

No comments: